The Cliff Recogniton Sculpture gives a German Shepherd Dog owner the ability to recognize their trusted friend and lifelong companion while raising funds in support of diseases affecting the German Shepherd Dogs.
This is a wonderful way to memorialize your special dogs and raise funds in support of research of genetic issues and diseases that affect the German Shepherd Do.
The idea for the sculpture was proposed by Don Cliff, a strong supporter of the Foundation and the breed. After Don's death, his wife, Pat Cliff donated the statue in his memory.
How it Works
- The owner makes a deductible $150.00 donation to the Foundation in the name of a German Shepherd Dog. There are no special title or award requirements.
- The dog's name and the owner's name(s) will be engraved on the statue.
- The sculpture will be displayed at our National during the Foundation Benefit Party.
- The Foundation will publish these contributions each year in the GSD Review
- Mail funds payable to the AMERICAN GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. to Sam Colvin
- Print or type name of dog and owner – enclose a picture and brief write-up – a catalog of all dogs recognized will be printed
- Names may be submitted at anytime – however must be received three weeks prior to the National to be added for current year
Engraved on the Sculpture Plaque
|Sel Am & 2x Sel Can Ch Hi-Cliff High Hopes||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch & Sel Can Ch Woodside’s Khemosabi||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch Von Saar Baby Ruth||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch Jerland Bear-On High Cliff CD||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch Von Saar Laredo High Cliff||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch Jerland Bear-On High Cliff, CD||Donald J. & Patricia M. Cliff|
|Am Ch & BIS Sel Can Ch Surigo’s Kalgary of Windigail||Dick & Sue Godek|
|AOE Sel Am Ch & Sel Can Ch Hiddenacres Kologne Von Saar ROM||Dick & Sue Godek|
|1966 & 1968 GV Am Ch Yoncalla’s Mike||Linda J. & Robert L. Freeny|
|Jay of HildaGar||Peter Cacioppo|
|Suboja’s Embassador||Peter & Rhonda Cacioppo|
|BOF R-BIM Am Ch Caretti's Suicide Squeeze HIC OFA H & E||Jim & Cyndi Flautt|
|AOE BIS Am SEL EXC & Can SEL CH Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes
ROM PT HSCS TC OFA
| Friends & Supporters